Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default Weekly spends on domestic requisoites

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
tim.... wrote
H. Neary wrote
tim.... wrote
H. Neary wrote
Roberts wrote

People who are minded to overfill their fridge and not rotate the food
properly will do so regardless of the existence, or not, of BOGOFs.

(In any case, the numbers that I have seen suggest that 80% of food waste
is from the supply chain, not the shopper, after s/he has bought it)

It would be interesting to get some hard figures on that,
particularly with fruit and veg and bakery stuff. Bet no one
has the balls to allow it to be accurately measured tho.

Oh I'm sure that it is all measured, and they have the numbers.

They just misuse them to make the point that they want to make

tim