Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Woodturning Club Committee minutes

On 04/29/2012 07:38 AM, Arch M wrote:
Hi Chief,

I agree, but the trouble is that even going fishing can morph into the
stresses of business. Witness the big business of bass and sailfish
tournaments in Fla. and I reckon, the salmon fisheries in your neck of
the woods. I like Nova and wonder what's the difference between Nova
and Lox salmon? They both cost the same and too much here.

I love going to the grocery store and seeing the prices on salmon, then
taking a couple salmon steaks out of the freezer that I caught myself.
Of course, they weren't free - had to buy bait. But I can live w/that. g

I never sold many turnings, but I hear it's not all fun, peaches and
cream for the woodturners that do. Does this post renew my COC license?
A.

Making a living would be work. Selling is fun when you don't *have* to.

No worries on your COC standing - you're grandfathered in!

.....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska