Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

Don't believe that even in that soggy little island.

I do.

I don't.

Queueing is a British tradition.

English, actually. The rest of the barbarians
never were much into that sort of thing.

And I don't believe that even the english actually
spend anything like 10% of their 'lives' queuing.

I don't know about Australia, but we live longer than 50 years.

Doesn't change the maths much given that few kids
do much queuing in their first 5 years even in england.

People seem to accept it, I do not.

That's coz you aint english, stupid.

I've not noticed the English liking queues any more than that Scots.

They clearly do accept them given they queue so much.