Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:39:55 +0100, Stephen H wrote:

On 29/04/2012 21:08, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:26:04 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message op.wdjie8sxytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
writes
On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 23:50:26 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message op.wdhx0ltzytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
writes

So, you're comparing a boiler built 15 years ago with one built today

You make Harry sound sensible

I can't believe Baxi boilers have changed to something less reliable.

Baxi-Potterton have a very poor reputation nowadays

What has a good reputation should mine ever explode?

I've just had a new boiler fitted. its a Vaillant 838, it puts 32kW to
heating or up to 38kW to hot water. Its a big boiler and apparently well
suited to mutliple bathroom/multiple shower houses by virtue of its
seriously large DHW heat exchanger.

All the gas engineers I spoke to all swear by Vaillant or Bosch.

Both incidentally are German companies, so maybe share some of the good
points enjoyed by VW or Audi?

Vaillant boilers come with a 3 year warranty.

Noted.

Although I can't say VW are more reliable than anything else.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy.