Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:52:28 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

Don't believe that even in that soggy little island.

I do.

I don't.

Queueing is a British tradition.

English, actually. The rest of the barbarians
never were much into that sort of thing.

And I don't believe that even the english actually
spend anything like 10% of their 'lives' queuing.

I don't know about Australia, but we live longer than 50 years.

People seem to accept it, I do not.

That's coz you aint english, stupid.

I've not noticed the English liking queues any more than that Scots.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

A woman storms into her boss's office with this complaint:
"All the other women in the office are suing you for sexual harassment.
"Since you haven't sexually harassed me, I'm suing you for discrimination."