Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:48:22 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Fredxx wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

What if it was cheaper, and possibly more efficient, to couple two
smaller engines together?

That did happen in a few cars, I think it was more for performance
though.

And I don't believe it could be cheaper and possibly more efficient to
couple two boilers.

It can be more efficient anyway, particular with as he said
originally, each serving a different part of the house.

It's the servicing (which apparently a lot of fools pay for every year)
that would cost a lot.

The obvious fix for that is to not be that stupid.

This is diy after all.

I don't even service mine myself, I fix it when it breaks, which so far is never.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Some people's brains are purely for life support purposes only.