Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:26:25 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
geoff wrote
Steve Firth wrote
geoff wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

So, you're comparing a boiler built 15 years ago with one built today

You make Harry sound sensible

PHucker makes Mad Gerald The Insane sound sensible. In other groups he
is boasting that he saved a fiver on having dumpy bags of gravel
delivered by loading 1.5 tonnes of gravel into the back of a Golf.

Interesting, I though that it was Skodas that were traditionally used as
skips

A VW becomes a Skoda with old age.

Mine didn't.

You probably maintain it better than me.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Some people's brains are purely for life support purposes only.