Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default 2 satellite dishes on one house?

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
dennis@home wrote:

[dishes]

I meant the planning rules

are out of date anyway, you really do need sky, freeview, dab and
FM

I don't have sky (though Mr Murdoch does send correspondence for a Spanish
resident to my address) just FTA satellite. I installed DAB and FM a
long time before satellite, made sense to put them up while I was up
there, the amount of time a radio is on in the house would eat several GB
of data per month, and my bandwidth is barely sufficient for SD iPlayer,
let alone HD

as well as the external WiFi.

What's WiFi got to do with it?

Its another needed aerial which makes five, hence the reason the planning
rules are out of date.