Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default 2 satellite dishes on one house?

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

"Andy Burns" wrote:

Oooh I have a TV aerial, a DAB aerial, an FM aerial and a dish, better
hope dennis doesn't snitch

Do you use any of them to attack or intimidate others?

Err not exactly,

Well its not a problem that I care about.
ARW is a weird type that has strange morals, more like the morals of a
criminal.
Reporting crimes against people isn't grassing whatever ARW thinks.
Reporting planning infringements that don't have a direct effect is a waste
of time, let the person that cares do it.
Anyway I have two dishes up. One with a faulty LNB that I just can't get too
without effort and a new one that's in an easier place.

but I hadn't seen antennae and dishes lumped together for the maximum
count of two, did previous planning guides state explicitly only one dish
without permission? I thought the problem used to be flats where one
occupant installed a dish, effectively blocking the other occupants from
having their own?

They are out of date anyway, you really do need sky, freeview, dab and FM as
well as the external WiFi.