Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Weekly spends on domestic requisoites

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:47:02 +0100, tim.... wrote:

I buy BOGOFs all the time and I have never in my life thrown away
food because I haven't got around to eating it.

Same here.

People who are minded to overfill their fridge and not rotate the
food properly will do so regardless of the existence, or not, of
BOGOFs.

Agreed, I reckon most food waste is down to the dates that everything
has on it these days. I know many people who will bin anything that
is past any the date printed on it. Me? If it looks OK and smells OK
it probably is OK, sod the dates...

GILF?

--
Adam