Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch M[_2_] Arch M[_2_] is offline

Default Woodturning Club Committee minutes

Hi Chief,

I agree, but the trouble is that even going fishing can morph into the
stresses of business. Witness the big business of bass and sailfish
tournaments in Fla. and I reckon, the salmon fisheries in your neck of
the woods. I like Nova and wonder what's the difference between Nova
and Lox salmon? They both cost the same and too much here.

I never sold many turnings, but I hear it's not all fun, peaches and
cream for the woodturners that do. Does this post renew my COC license?
A.