Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 satellite dishes on one house?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:27:21 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

Bob Minchin wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:
Is this allowed?

I have heard it suggested that you need PP to have 2.

I found this the hard way when my dear neighbour reported me. That was
about 10 years ago and planning requirements have changed quite a bit
since then and in most cases, they have relaxed rather than tightened.

You live next door to dennis?

He would be the first to grass you up for for doing such a thing.

My first thought, too.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org