Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Attn: SketchUp users

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:45:49 -0400, Bill wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...hinkTanked.jpg
Main floor mini den/office from where I read my news, watch my news,
do the FB thing and do some rough sketching.
This way I am not secluded in the downstairs office, but part of the
family's goings on, something I changed after I ran into this
mortality bit.
Another important bit:
Relaxation whilst working. http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/Amoment.jpg

And yes, sometimes you need an overview of the bigger picture. Then
flip to monitor # 3. LOL

Also, notice that I remained out of the fray during this thread,
because, ****, man, some things just aren't as important as they used
to be.

Oh no! An Apple!!! : )

Well, at least it wasn't a baby's arm holding an apple.

--
You never hear anyone say, 'Yeah, but it's a dry cold.'
-- Charles A. Budreau