Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electonics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Sayonara

Jasen Betts wrote:

On 2012-04-28, Jamie t wrote:
Jasen Betts wrote:
On 2012-04-26, flipper wrote:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:28:00 -0700, Joel Koltner
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4g...layer_embedded

Well, hey... it's pretty well-produced; definitely gives Michael Moore
some "competition," I suppose.

It also has something Michael Moore doesn't, honesty.

The Main Thing Is Honesty. If You Can Fake That, Youve Got It Made
(various attributions)

I'll take truth in preference to honesty any day.

Lets be "Honest" now, you may not want to know the "Truth".

Thats somewhat ambiguous. I probably disagree.

--
š‚šƒ 100% natural

The idea of setting truth and honesty against each other is just plain
cracked. Real honesty is rare and precious, but without it we can't
even maintain the _desire_ to know the truth.

The human capacity for self-deception is so very powerful that we have
to resist it with everything we've got, plus whatever outside help we
can get.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs
--