Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad
P E Schoen[_2_] P E Schoen[_2_] is offline

Default Sayonara

"amdx" wrote in message ...

One video leads to another and I end up here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bavou_SEj1E

At 2:18 she says "somebody needs to pay for all my children...take
care of all our suffering... somebody needs to be held accountable."

I suggest that anyone (but preferably welfare recipients and mentally
deficient), be given a "bounty" of, say, $5000, in return for voluntary
sterilization. And tax exemptions, as well as welfare benefits, should not
be extended beyond two children. Some of these people claim that children
are a "gift from God", and those in the "righteous right" don't agree with
birth control. So, let "God" take care of these "gifts". The churches and
bible thumpers should bear the cost of "taking care" of these children. It's
really a crime that children grow up in such dysfunctional "families", and
their values are so screwed up that they will perpetuate the paradigm of
cradle-to-grave welfare and irresponsible procreation, as well as criminal
behavior, immorality, violence, and substance abuse.

This is one of many areas where neither the stereotypical left wing OR right
wing extremists offer anything useful. It requires common sense and logic,
not emotion and religion. But politicians, and the masses of humanity they
represent, are woefully deficient in the former, and blinded and deluded by
the latter. This is one area where the "godless communists" such as the
Chinese have a huge advantage over us. Maybe "better red than bred"!

Paul