Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weekly spends on the domestic requisites;!...

Owain wrote:
On Apr 28, 1:14 pm, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Tell you what, how about posting up low cost recipes?

You mean like the days I have value soup-in-a-cup and toast for
dinner ;-(

Owain

I have dine better than that.

All the veg I was about to put in the trash can, removed bad bits and
shoved in a pot...added a tin of tomatoes..a few broken bits of noodles
found in the bottom of the cupboard, boiled it all up added salt pepper
and oregano and with some stale cheese grated on to the best minestrone
I've ever tasted.

Oh and don't forget lentils..probably the best vegetable for protein
ever if you cant even afford a dead rat for the pot.

and how hard it is to achieve it.