Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Weekly spends on the domestic requisites;!...

In article , Gib Bogle
scribeth thus
On 28/04/2012 8:44 a.m., tony sayer wrote:

Seeing that most all UK-DIY'ites are sensible practical people I was
wondering if anyone would like to comment on this..

How much of your hard earn't are you spending at the supermarket these
days?. I've just had a run in with SWMBO re this over the last few weeks
and to my mind it seems to be a bl^^dy small fortune so I'd just like to
canvass some opinions. Say a family of Four, 2 adults and a couple of
teenage children.

Living in the ever so effluent sarff to include grub, excluding eating
out, and all things like washing up stuff, bog paper cleaning stuffs all
those things that are needed to run the home excluding fuel costs,
amounts per month please if you don't mind

Of course those who don't quite fit that spec are welcome to comment...

cheers....

Why not just try doing the shopping yourself for a while? Then you'll
get a good idea of what it costs.

It might come to that. It was more of what the "average spend" was in
order to live in these days its without doubt this has increased and by
a lot like Gas Leccy and Petrol.

However some forensic accounting work is in progress;-!).

And thanks to all who have thus far replied. I rather expect that we're
all interested in this these days...
--
Tony Sayer