Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Weekly spends on the domestic requisites;!...

On 28/04/2012 13:28, Owain wrote:
On Apr 28, 1:14 pm, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Tell you what, how about posting up low cost recipes?

You mean like the days I have value soup-in-a-cup and toast for
dinner ;-(

Owain

One of the best money saving tips IMO is to buy the most expensive bread
and keep it in the freezer. We usually have a Cranks and a Vogel in
stock, and maybe a thick white in case I get loose down below. It goes
straight in the toaster, so an ordinary sandwich is out, but we
certainly don't waste bread. Having watched a bloke feed a whole loaf to
the ducks the other day, I do wonder about some people's home economics