Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugo Nebula[_2_] Hugo Nebula[_2_] is offline

Default Weekly spends on the domestic requisites;!...

[Default] On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:23:02 +1000, a certain chimpanzee,
"Rod Speed" , randomly hit the keyboard and
wrote:

"Hugo Nebula" wrote in message
news

The breakdown over the last ten years, for a single person (*) for
'Groceries' (basically my supermarket shop which includes bog rolls,
cat food (*), etc.) is:

2002 £1523
2003 £1729
2004 £1671
2005 £1457
2006 £1828
2007 £1929
2008 £1967
2009 £2288
2010 £1878
2011 £1987

Wonder why it varys like that. Have you seen good and bad times etc ?

2005 looks low; I don't know why that was (except that I moved from
one part of the country to another). 2010 was when I went on a diet
and cut right down on booze; just prior to that I was getting through
a couple of bottles of wine a week & a bottle or two of lager a night,
all supermarket bought.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have I strayed"?