Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weekly spends on the domestic requisites;!...

In article ,
Bob Eager writes:

Difficult to tell, but average about £60-£70 per month for a family that
fits that spec (hungry teenage boys). Mostly at Ocado.

However, we also spend about £100 a month at Costco on bulk stuff (every
3 months I visit them and stock up). 72 loo rolls, 48 kitchen rolls, 24
litres of orange juice, etc.

I've never managed to get out of Costco for less than £200, but I'm
often buying for 3 households, one of which seems to think kitchen roll
grows on trees. Oh, hang on a mo...

--
Andrew Gabriel