Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weekly spends on the domestic requisites;!...

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:03:27 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article
,
harry wrote:

On Apr 27, 9:44Â*pm, tony sayer wrote:
Seeing that most all UK-DIY'ites are sensible practical people I was
wondering if anyone would like to comment on this..

How much of your hard earn't are you spending at the supermarket
these days?. I've just had a run in with SWMBO re this over the last
few weeks and to my mind it seems to be a bl^^dy small fortune so I'd
just like to canvass some opinions. Say a family of Four, 2 adults
and a couple of teenage children.

Living in the ever so effluent sarff to include grub, excluding
eating out, and all things like washing up stuff, bog paper cleaning
stuffs all those things that are needed to run the home excluding
fuel costs, amounts Â*per month please if you don't mind

Of course those who don't quite fit that spec are welcome to
comment...

cheers....
--
Tony Sayer

Two of us around £40/week. But no ready meals, & we grow most of our
own fruit & veg & save in the freezer. Wife does a lot of baking etc.
No gas or electric bills either.

What does the freezer run on then, if not gas or electric?

Allegedly, the sun.

Allegedly.
--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK: