Posted to uk.d-i-y
jgharston jgharston is offline

Default Weekly spends on the domestic requisites;!...

tony sayer wrote:
How much of your hard earn't are you spending at the supermarket these
days?.

A lot more since Netto became Asda...

I've got long-term records of housing costs 'cos I make a
standing order payment from my personal account to my
property account every month. Non-housing costs are a bit
harder to come by. Last time I got a new mortgage I kept
food receipts for several months, so in about 2004 I was
spending about £17 a week on food.

Going by the last few months bank statements I'd say I'm
spending about £75pm on food, £12 on bus fares, £12pm on
newspapers etc.

Single person, no kids, no pets, etc.

JGH