C Brown C Brown is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Blanchard View Post
On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 07:33:56 -0700, Ralph E Lindberg wrote:

We don't publish the minutes of the officers meeting but the meetings
are open to any member of the club.

Ditto.

Thanks for all the replies thus far. The situation is this, the committee minutes are not published but decisions of the committee are posted on the door on club nights. I have asked for copies of the minutes only to be told that my request will be put forward to the next committee meeting! Members are not allowed to attend committee meetings, once again I have requested to attend to discuss certain matters only to be told that my request would be put forward to the next committee meeting. Ssshh! You don't know who's listening, or for the sailors, loose lips sink ships. I think our committeee members are old enough to remember all those. The situation is absurd.