Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Stone[_4_] Steve Stone[_4_] is offline

Default Lawn Mower

LOL. My Troy Bilt 6.75 hp has been trouble free for 8 seasons now. The
*only* things I've done is sharpen the blade and fill it with petrol. I
guess I hit the lottery.

Jim

I hope you change the oil once and awhile.

First home we owned, had a new neighbor in a corner house who previously
lived in an apartment for his entire life. He bought a new mower, filled
it with gas, went on his merry way cutting the gas until the engine
seized due to no oil. Brought it back, got another one, did the same
thing. Third mower was the charm. He was not a native speaker of
English, doubt if he understood the instructions.