Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default A Powermatic Shop worth seeing even if you don't like Powermatic

On Apr 20, 11:23*pm, Dave wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 23:07:29 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
In the case of this shop, my guess is the owner is very anal about
everything looking the same and looking perfectly new and clean.

I'm guessing it was a Powermatic sales support shop. ~ Something along
the lines of a "We can meet all your shop needs" idea. This thought
might well be backed up by the apparent non-use of anything.

Sumptin like that. Something doesn't seem quite right. If one was
building anything in there, where would you put it?
Maybe somebody had a dream and his wife a different one.