Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default The OT - New thread on Florida shooting - New News

" wrote in
:

On 20 Apr 2012 16:08:31 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
m:

On 20 Apr 2012 12:03:10 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
news
On 20 Apr 2012 00:31:09 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
news:rn51p7hb8phehriflldk2ulisl8kn5fdlq@4ax. com:

On 19 Apr 2012 18:15:32 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
news:3u30p7hlonvku0c18brd8b1pjsar5ikqmo@4a x.com:

On 19 Apr 2012 12:30:53 GMT, Han wrote:

Oren wrote in
news:itouo7ds7srvf09irjphl7algmv02oi6pt@ 4ax.com:

On 19 Apr 2012 00:22:21 GMT, Han wrote:

Oren wrote in
news:c8huo79hcm596vbqkcgjldrup195oh3op :

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:03:35 -0500, Michael Dobony
wrote:

The
victim shot his assailants and one was paralyzed. In a
civil case the mugger won, claiming he can't work because
of the victim's response to his assault.

There should've been a law like SYG in Florida. Immunity
from any civil liability.

I don't think Bernie had a license for his gun.

Oh well. The state prevented a permit?

Whether or not you agree with Bernie, he did violate the local
law.

No one argued differently. The point was that those laws do
nothing but help perps and make more victims. You folks like
that, though.

See again my list of 10 safest "cities" according to Forbes. I
couldn't easily find statistics that say New York City is NOT
among the safest. As with any city, there are areas that aren't
so safe, and as anywhere, it does no one any good to be a victim
of a crime even if it happens in the safest city.

Check out the facts behind the facts, though. IIRC, you were
more likely to be killed by someone you don't know in NYC than
any other city in the US. It's a sewer, plain and simple.
Smells like it, too.

You've been away too long. It got a LOT better since the late
70's.

Living in New Jersey, it's no wonder your olfactory glands are
dead.

Right now, it's hayfever time, but I can still smell the flowers
here. Just look around this site. The homes are indeed close
together, but we're right on one of the parks: http://radburn.org
That's a footpath under the overpass.

The whole state is a toxic waste dump. I'm always surprised that
anything but lefties grow there.

Bergen County now has a Republican county executive. She is
supposedly "cleaning up" things. Latest (unrelated) news tidbit was
that her son was arrested for drug use.

...and your point would be? Wasn't it AlBore's kid who was arrested
for drugs? How about that nice, mild-mannered, former Presidential
candidate John Edwards? You really are a creep.

You ARE an asshole is what you want me to say? I won't say the obvious,
it's you who keeps saying denigrating things.

--
Best regards
Han