Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default A Powermatic Shop worth seeing even if you don't like Powermatic

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 08:03:38 -0400, Dave wrote:

No infeed/outfeed tables. Nothing there for personal use, especially
no hand tools. Yup. Some kind of demo setup. I wonder if it and the
shop is worth the $175,000 (is that amount right?) that they are
asking for it? Wonder if anyone is looking to buy it all?

In the areas this place resides, the real estate is pretty pricey and
that industrial condo would be a big chunk of the asking price. They
make no mention of taxes and condo fees that I saw.