Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default A Powermatic Shop worth seeing even if you don't like Powermatic

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 06:37:38 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
That would be a good possibility too as IMHO with that much equipment
1,000 sq feet would be entirely too small for a real money making shop.
And I think the last place I would put the DC is up stairs, I would
not want to be lugging two bags down stairs when it filled.

No infeed/outfeed tables. Nothing there for personal use, especially
no hand tools. Yup. Some kind of demo setup. I wonder if it and the
shop is worth the $175,000 (is that amount right?) that they are
asking for it? Wonder if anyone is looking to buy it all?

Might be interesting to watch if there's any interest.