Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Last Project Completed

On 4/20/2012 8:58 PM, Dave wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:49:36 -0500, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
If the company goes out of business, your backup quits working
immediately just like if your back up HD fails. Then you simply create
a new back up somewhere else.

I appreciate that you and Swingman are using Carbonate for your
backups. For the time being, I'll stick with my back up hard drives
and watch for a little while to see how this cloud phenomenon
progresses.

Not that I expect it to disappear at any point, but businesses can and
do disappear all the time. I'll be watching to see how Carbonite
fares.

Carbonite has been around a "relative" long time..

When Swingman showed me how simple it was and the fact that I have tried
so many home back methods it was a welcome method. And there is no
limit to how much you can back up.