Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The OT - New thread on Florida shooting - New News

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:04:43 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Apr 19, 6:51*pm, "
wrote:
On 19 Apr 2012 18:08:56 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

On 19 Apr 2012 12:29:24 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:41:11 -0700, Oren wrote:

On 19 Apr 2012 00:20:50 GMT, Han wrote:

Oren wrote in
news:uciuo7d6kfmq3njpe4akf59reblsis50d6@ 4ax.com:

On 18 Apr 2012 16:41:14 GMT, Han wrote:

Please, no guns in the subways and buses of NYC, except for
well-trained professionals.

Almost right. *Issue a gun to each passenger when they board the
train. *Collect the guns when the passenger disembarks the train.

Cuts down on all the havoc, so people are treated "fair".

Have you ever tried to get something from a native New Yorker what
he really didn't want to give up?

No. One day I was the tallest man in Chinatown, carrying a knife in
my pocket. Everybody should visit NYC, once. then go back home and
enjoy a good life.

Amen to that! *NYC sucks. *The entire NE sucks, but NYC is where
it's sucking to.

See my reply to Stormy

I did. *Complete nonsense.

New York City tourism is alive and well.

Of course it is. *People love to see the decadence. *It's fun to see hookers
get busted in the middle of Times Square (the penalty for not working three
blocks over, where they belong). *It great fun to see a cess pool, and then go
home to a normal living. *People go to Africa for vacations, too.

More and more people still like
to come and live there. *I still think it's great to walk around
Manhattan and see how almost every block is unique and interesting.

Unique nice

What a sewer!- Hide quoted text -

I think you're stuck in the NYC of 70s. Have you even been
to Times Square in the last 15 years?

Yes. The whores were thick as Louisiana flies. Garbage was rotting on the
curbs. What a sewer.