Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Last Project Completed

On 4/20/2012 1:06 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Drew Lawson wrote:

There are tiny pieces that I don't want anyone breaking into.
But there are also large chunks that I don't want lost. I don't
trust companies not to go out of business. Too many have done so
very suddenly.

So here, the conversation takes a slightly different twist. I'm a huge
advocate of the cloud, but at the same time this very real concern just
continues to haunt thouse thoughts. Today more than ever, we can watch the
turnover or failure of companies in record time. Makes it very difficult to
place trust.

After yesterday I am more against the cloud than I was before. I was
mowing the yard and because of the lack of rain I worked in the cloud
most of the day

The dust cloud that is.