Posted to rec.woodworking
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Last Project Completed

In article
Swingman writes:
On 4/19/2012 10:18 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:

I don't do cloud. I'm not that trusting. No on else gets my data.

My data is not important enough to matter ... yet.

There are tiny pieces that I don't want anyone breaking into.
But there are also large chunks that I don't want lost. I don't
trust companies not to go out of business. Too many have done so
very suddenly.

--
Drew Lawson
"Please understand that we are considerably less interested