Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Last Project Completed

On 4/20/2012 12:07 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

Good goley How many Tivo recordings to you want to keep??? My 120 gig
DVR records 60 hours IIRC in HD.

That's not a whole lot of time... Let's see... 8 seasons at 22 episodes
each is 176 hours.

I tend to archive stuff in case they decide to take a show off the air for
a long time again. Some shows aren't worth buying DVDs of, but they are
nice to watch on occasion.

Puckdropper

Yeah but IMHO a HD is not a permanent storage solution. I would burn
them if I really wanted to keep them and I typically do not want to
watch any thing more than once, other than

O'Brother where art thou.
Second Hand Lyons
Worlds Fastest Indian

Not saying you are wrong ant all! I just don't put much faith in a HD
to keep thing I want to keep.