tim

Default Recycling - how do others cope?

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:10:12 UTC, "David Hearn"
wrote:

Rinsing takes practically no water if you do it at the end of the washing up
in the not-so-clean water. Enough to stop it smelling and makes it clean
enough for recycling.

But if you have a dishwasher, that not-so-clean water is inaccessible.

My sister puts the cats tins in the dishwasher (with everything else).

She seems to genuinely think that LA have changed their scheme
(to lightweight plastic bags) to punish *her* for previously putting
dirty things in the old recycling bin.

tim

I don't mind recycling....but my council have made it MUCH less
practical to do.

--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...