Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Lawn Mower

On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 05:03:56 -0700 (PDT), Hank
wrote:

On Apr 19, 5:51*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 01:02:52 -0700 (PDT), Hank
wrote:

Push vs sef-propelled......... You're not getting any younger. So if
you plan on staying in the house where you are for many years to come,
get the self-propelled. You'll thank me later. However, if you plan on
moving into a condo in the next couple years, get the push.

Hank ~~~~ just using logic

My first mower was self propelled and it was just another source of
problems. *It had to be fixed twice and the last time I just gave up
and pushed. *Next mower was push and it is easier to push a push mower
than a broken self propelled.

Bought a new mower last year at age 65 and got the self propelled
again.

I turn 64 next month. Most things I buy today will last longer than I
will. It's funny how our logic changes as we age. :-)

Hank

Hank, you are RIGHT.
I'm a bit younger tho not much and when I hear that some item I'm
buying carries a lifetime warrantee, I chuckle inside because I ask
myself... my life or theirs? Never did this before so age does bring
a different outlook on things.