Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

On 4/18/2012 6:36 PM, Dave wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:48:01 -0500, Steve Barker
the pc is cheaper. Hell, FIVE PC's are probably cheaper. I can't see
using either brand. bulky heavy joke of a piece of equipment.

Did you by any chance, have a look at one either online or in person?
With the belt support, you can use it to do ceilings and higher up
walls.

Of course, I'm quite sure you'd prefer the aches and pains of hand
sanding a ceiling.

no i don't relish the thought of sanding ceilings. But i do a pretty
fair job of taping, and i do knock down on them, and I don't have to do
them often.

--
Steve Barker