Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Last Project Completed

Leon wrote:

I use Carbonite for my back ups, on a cloud.

Statement by Mr. David Friend, CEO of Carbonite:

"...Even though Mr. [Rush] Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have
nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that
our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn
their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse."
http://www.carbonite.com/en/blog/A-M...ds-on-Limbaugh

"Carbonite, the Internet backup-security company, may be a good place to
securely store irreplaceable computer data, but it's not proving to be a
good place to invest irreplaceable dollars. The company, which went public
last August, has seen its stock dive 20 percent since Carbonite CEO David
Friend criticized Rush Limbaugh in the wake of the Sandra Fluke flap."

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/carbonite...augh-trashing/