Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fracking in UK given green light

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , The Natural Philosopher
escribió:

AFFECTED!!!!

To AFFECT is to make a difference to,
To EFFECT is to cause a result to happen.

I was affected by price rises at Tesco. I was effected by (I hope) by my
dad ****ing my mum.

I really have to resist sometimes. It leaps off the page and smacks me
in the face.

http://failblog.org/2012/03/13/homew...chool-of-fail-
english-listen-up-internet/

http://tinyurl.com/6sutu2l

number 4.

My bete noire of the moment is "would of" instead of "would have". Grr.

you can add prescribe/proscribe

I nearly went to court to appeal against a fine for 'parking in a
prescribed place'

I should have done it.

In fact anyone who comes up against it should do it.

and how hard it is to achieve it.