Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote:

Again, as you pointed out earlier, Festool is a SYSTEM!!

And like real estate agents, who are clueless, contractors have no idea
how much stress they create for their clients. Reduce the stress levels,
the clients are happier.

Absolutely ... but not all.

I have actually bought many a client a copy of Tracy Kidder's "House" ....
And without doubt saved a few marriages by doing so. AAMOF, I always
introduce the book in the initial meeting with clients contemplating
building a home, or doing a major remodel.
--
www.ewoodshop.com