Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr. Austerity Mr. Austerity is offline

Default Your Opinions On "Smart Meters"

HeyBub wrote:
Duesenberg wrote:
However I was thinking more in line with the wide availability of
large SUVS, luxury V8 automobiles with 400 HP, and households that
buy a flat panel tv every 3 years, disposing of the old one.

Was also thinking of pollution and water cleanup costs, air quality,
people's health etc.

There is a price for cheap energy that can't be measured on a monthly
bill.

Interestingly, those countries that have an abundance of large SUVs, V8
automobiles, 3-year replacements on their flat-panel tvs, and eat a lot of
TV dinners, are immeasurably "cleaner," with healthier people, than those
countries that have no large SUVs, V8 automobiles, or flat-panel TVs.

It's the vitamins in the TV dinners. I haven't had scurvy in years.