Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default power distribution box

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:34:07 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:35:20 -0400, Ecnerwal
wrote:

IIRC (got rid of that truck a few years ago) should be in front of the
master cylinder. Probably too dirty to read the text on it.

I found it. Yep right behind the air cleaner box. Don't know how I
owned it 18 years without the need to look for it.

of course, nothing wrong in there. Only thing I can do is get familiar
for the next failure. Can't think of a problem I hate more than an
intermittant electrical failure.

Karl

Was it raining?
If you have ANY windsheild leak on those trucks the electrics go
crazy. Friend's truck (a 150, not a 350) would turn the lights on,
blow the horn, start the wipers, or have the wipers quit - all kind's
of strange stuff - and it ALL went away 3 months ago or so when he
replaced the windshield - - - - .