Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Fracking in UK given green light

Doctor Drivel wrote
js.b1 wrote

Sadly the UK, as Thatcher did (and I am a capitalist) will
squander it on projects for votes, benefactors, pork & waste.

Capitalist or free-marketer? Thatcher was no free-marketer. Quite
the opposite, more a Corporate Fascist - what we have now.

You are right she squandered North Sea oil on unemployment
benefits to destroy manufacturing to offshore it to China.

Have fun explaining how that happened with almost every
other modern first world country too. Cant have been Maggie.

The woman was a loon.

MAGGIE, MAGGIE!! DIE! DIE! DIE!

She managed a hell of a lot more than you ever did.