Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default cell phones

Gunner Asch on Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:21:27 -0700

Go to Wally World and buy a prepaid phone and toss it?

Works for me. Verizon has three "prepaid" plans - works out to
about 15 dollars a month (plus tax) for me. Note well - _For Me_. 25
cents a minute, day or night.

Depends on how much calling you actually need to do.

I have Sprint..and my cell phone service costs have gone up exactly $10
in the last 5 yrs, when I changed to unlimited service for
data/voice/internet.

And its actually gone down, come to think of it. I was paying $95 a
month and now Im paying $65.

Might want to look around a bit.

And there are websites which will let you cost compare. I always
compare the "regular" costs. Not the special three month introductory
rate, but the actual "what is it going to cost in six months?" rate.

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the