mich

Default Recycling - how do others cope?

"Martin" wrote in message
snip

What really confuses me is that they will accept glass bottles for
recycling, but not old window/picture glass; plastic bottles, but not

other
plastic packaging (even when it's the same plastic!); news papers but not
yellow pages/old phone books/junk mail.....?

Recycling is important, I do all I can; but the rules just don't seem to
make any sense!

I agree, it doesnt make sense. And why does junk mail go in with the
newspaper but cardboard has to be put seperately?

Why take plastic milk bottles but not plastic lemonade bottles?
There are so many exceptions.