Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah gonjah is offline

Default OT Fukushima. The truth is coming out?

On 4/15/2012 10:16 AM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote in message
net...
On 4/15/2012 8:37 AM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

"gonjah" wrote in message
net...
On 4/13/2012 3:20 AM, John Doe wrote:
So what are the pussies doing? Whining about nuclear power.

Why do people write like this online? Is this how people talk in
their real lives?

"Pussy" "Idiot" "Moron" blah blah blah.

I've been at this since around 95' (?) and it's always been like this.

Is it that a lot of newsgroup people are stupid?

Poor vocabulary?

Miserable?

Old?

What is it? The anonymity?

The Truth.
Remember that 50% of the people are on the left of the Bell Curve
for intelligence, and even being on the right is not guarantee of a
small modicum of intelligence for most

The phenomenon feeds on itself too, based largely on fear.

What phenomenon ?
What fear ?
You're spinning off into fantasy-land again

By phenomenon I mean: An observable occurrence or circumstance.

I wrestled with using that word as there is nothing "extraordinary"
about it.

The fear is "social" fear. More common in introverts, such as myself, so
it may not be as "largely based" on fear as I summarized. I could be
more of a macho thing.

Good observation on your part.

Jim