Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default cell phones

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:01:09 -0500, "Paul K. Dickman"
wrote:

"ATP" wrote in message

T-Mobile prepaid costs me about $50 to $60 per year.

I went with tmobile prepaid because after you put your first $100 in minutes
on it any unused minutes are good for a year and roll over with any refill
before expiration.

I only carry one because you can't find a payphone any more. I don't give my
number to anyone and make calls infrequently.

The minutes aren't the cheapest but for emergency usage the long expiration
works out to the best value.
I can spend $10 a year to keep it active.

Paul K. Dickman

How do you do it for $10/year? I'm on the $100 for a thousand minutes
plan and was under the impression the minutes expire in a year and you
have to buy another thousand minutes at that point.

--
Ned Simmons