Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default cell phones

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 21:58:00 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

azotic wrote:
Trac Fone works for me. I use the motorola 124G phone. Pay as
you go, no plans, no contracts. Runs me about $8 a month for my
needs. Been with them for 3 years, no complaints.

Same here. $20 every three months gets me 140 minutes of talk time, which
is _way_ more than I ever use.

Ditto here. I buy the annual time card at $99 and have beaucoup extra
unused minutes every year.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.