Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default cell phones

What a bunch of hooey.

Cell phones have gone through the roof.

The *******s.

Plans.

Locked in for forty years.

Can't change without paying a penalty.

Can't call this guy and that guy because he is "not on your plan."

And every time you call the cell phone company, they have a sexy nice person
that sells you two of the latest models of cell phones at a reduced rate,
and then in two to three months, your bill goes up $20 ......... $30.

What's the answer?

I could toss my cell phone in the wood stove and never miss it. They are a
bother. Maybe if it's making me money, I'd have one with a business line.
But this personal line phone thing has gotten way out of hand. It's so
complicated, no one can understand all the stuff about minutes and plans and
people outside your plan and calls on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturday
afternoons.

Go to Wally World and buy a prepaid phone and toss it?

Help!

Steve