Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah gonjah is offline

Default OT Fukushima. The truth is coming out?

On 4/14/2012 10:50 AM, harry wrote:
On Apr 14, 4:21 pm, wrote:
harry wrote:

So what's your plan for the radio-active waste?
Oh, I know, leave it for your grandkids to sort out (along with the
national debt).

Silly and ignorant rhetorical objection.

There are a LOT of plans for nuclear waste: Shoot it into the sun, encase it
in molten glass and dump the ingots into the ocean, put it in a Nevada cave,
etc.

We haven't implemented one because we don't NEED to implement one.

Yet.

By waiting until the need is urgent, we may have a better solution
available.

Because none of the above work.

The last one is the only practical one IMO. I hope the North Koreans
aren't considering the first one.