Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:24:45 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"
Those of us whom have been here on the rec for a long time recall the days
when Rob was a participant. That participation suggests to me that he is
interested in knowing what people think and what they want in ways that
goes
beyond bean counting. Not that bean counting isn't important... without
profits organizations fail and we loose!

He still does participate occasionally, but I'm guessing increasing
business concerns have limited that participation. I know he reads
comments on the Festool owners group and has also replied in several
areas fairly recently.

The entire Festool owners group website is grouped to different topics
and is moderated. Many of those discussions stay on track and are
easier to search. Here? A conversation can and does go off topic at
light speed. So, I'm guess Rob isn't near as active here as he once
was.

Yup... that's what he told me about why he isn't here the way he was... The
signal to noise ratio is out of whack here at times for sure!